“To love the Lord your God with all our heart, with all our being, with all our strength, and with all our mind, and to love our neighbors as ourselves.” (Luke 10: 27 CEB)
St. John’s UCC Mission Statement:
“Given the Faith. Growing in Faith. Going in Faith”.
The act of discipleship we take most seriously is Christ’s command to love God and to love our neighbors as ourselves. We are connected to the wider world through the United Church of Christ which also reminds us of a call to hospitality of all God’s children – “no matter where you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.”
Our Church Family:
Our discipleship leads us to be a church family.
A place where people learn and know your name.
A place where we are interested in what is happening in your life. A place where the pastor will recognize you when you come in the door. We may not be a big congregation in size, but we are big in loving one another and supporting each other. Our is an intergenerational church, a place where friends of all ages are made.
Ministries of St. John’s
• Hospitality: We welcome and receive others for who they and seek to share our journey in Christ together.
• Worship: We gather as the Body of Christ each week for worship. Our worship time is Sunday morning @ 10:30 AM from September – May. 9:30AM June, July, August. Facebook Livestream of all services.
• Faith Formation: Seasonal Bible Study, Sunday School (2nd Sunday each month), Children’s LOGOS Ministry K-6grade (Tuesday’s @ 5:30), Confirmation and Teen Youth Ministry.
• Spiritual Formation: Prayer Chain and Intentional Caring Team.
• Discipleship Service: We support our wider UCC church, community and world through mission offerings, mission projects and trips.
• Community: We are all on this life journey together and faithful company along the way helps us live out Christ’s command for us to love God, love each other and love ourselves.